“An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering.” – Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
Could you kindly consider of making doodle 4 google by placing Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s photo on his birth anniversary ie. 14th April 2012?
Reasons why you should consider:
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar has been studied in Columbia University (US), London School of Economics (UK) and other European countries.
- He has brought to India the ethics of Freedom, Democracy.
- Dr. Ambedkar awarded as Bharat Ratna (Highest Award for a civilian in India)
- He is one of the most influential leaders in the World history.
- He has written world’s largest Indian Constitution and gave equal rights to oppressed people, woman and minorities in India. Since the Constitution of India comes in practice it never fails!
- He fought for Justice, Freedom, Equality and Fraternity.
- He was born in Un-Touchable community and fought all his life to remove the anti-human Caste based system that world has ever seen.
- He brought a ray of hope in billions of oppressed and deprived people, who were far far way from human rights for thousands of years.
- He then converted to Buddhism in 14 October 1956 and spent his later life to spread Buddhism and equality.
- From school days to till his last breadth he was a student.
- He was a life time student and mastered in Economics, Law, Democracy, Philosophy, History, International Relations, Anthropology, Religious Study, Music, Literature and so on….
- To give respect to his contribution in Economics, Democracy, Peaceful Revolution, Columbia University incarnated his statue in their library where he studied. (Check this: http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00ambedkar/index.html, http://c250.columbia.edu/c250_celebrates/remarkable_columbians/bhimrao_ambedkar.html)
- His education: M.A., Ph.D, D.Sc., Bar-at-Law, LL.D., D.Litt
You might have heard Jai Bhim word from billions of Indians and Indians abroad. The word is full hearted respect to their tru leader Dr. Ambedkar. Billions of people call him ‘Babasaheb‘ a very respected and popular word used in India. I bet anyone has got huge respect than Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
You can find more about him:
‘N’ number of people in India as well as in the world celebrates 14 April every year to pay tribute to their great leader – Dr. Ambedkar. For this occasion no one needs or waits for any invitation. It comes by their heart (in computer language – its comes By Default ! )
There are plenty of Google users and requesting Doodle 4 Google team to put Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s a good quality photo onto Google’s India and International home pages.
Can you imagine how people will give lot thanks to Google if they see Dr. Ambedkar onto Google’s homepage?
As a user of Google services ,I request Google to dedicate a Google Doodle on his Birth Anniversary on 14 April and express its solidarity with billions of the people of world who are fighting for their human rights.
I know Dennis can make a good doodle within 24 hours as he already made some.
Unified Voice of India